Friday, March 6, 2020

FM6.2020

                          

STOP..... DROP... and READ!!!!

Next week, as part of the Read-A-Thon fundraiser we will be stopping to read when announced!  Your child can bring in their favourite book to read during these times!  Please make sure your child's name is clearly written in their book!






If Ms Li has 2 cheeseburgers from McDonald's and Mr Shayler buys 4 more, how many do they have all together?  Math is REAL LIFE!!  We need to know how to manipulate our numbers and operations to make sense of the real world!  Keep practicing addition and subtraction equations! 

What do Mr. Potato head and our 5 senses have in common?  We share the same sensory organs!!! 

Go on a nature walk this weekend and use your 5 senses to experience our Natural world!

Practice using the sentence starter for each of the 5 senses:
I use my _______________ to ____________________......
(I use my eyes to see....)






Have a safe and fun weekend everyone!!!  Please stay safe... watch the ice!!!  Ms. Li will be resting on the couch this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2, 2020

Hi Friends!! It was great to be able to touch base with so many of you this week!  I am so sorry I missed chatting with some of you! I&#...