Thursday, April 2, 2020

April 2, 2020

Hi Friends!!

It was great to be able to touch base with so many of you this week!  I am so sorry I missed chatting with some of you!

I've been busy at home being Ms. Li and Mommy!  I have a new appreciation for our dayhome ladies who have my monkeys!  Who knew your own kids need you every second! lol...

Please feel free to send me pictures of what has been happening at home! I would love to see your creations or your learning space or anything!

We are in the process of getting everything planned out and ready for you, so please be patient with us!

If you have questions or concerns, please send me an email.

We will have our first official GOOGLE MEET session tomorrow (Friday, April 3 at 11:00am) I have sent invitations to the parents' emails and to the student _______@educbe.ca emails.

it should be a fairly simple process to click, login and say hello!!

Remember: once you've logged in, please mute your mic before you join our chat session! 

See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2, 2020

Hi Friends!! It was great to be able to touch base with so many of you this week!  I am so sorry I missed chatting with some of you! I&#...