Friday, November 1, 2019

WO30.2019

oooooooo... Halloween is ONE sleep away!  Are you ready?!

Students can wear their costumes to school tomorrow!  We will be in them all day long!  Please remember, no masks and no weapons!

We are looking for a couple more snacks for tomorrow!  If you can, just send it with your kiddo in the morning!

This afternoon, with our buddies, we became oil pastel artists!  I can't wait for you to see your child's amazing art work!  Ask them about the magic of SCRIBBLING! (YES! scribbling!!) and a kleenex!

I'll post pictures on the blog tomorrow once we have finished!  I am SO SO SO impressed.  Will send them home for you to decorate your window for halloween!

Home Projects:  If your child hasn't signed up for a time-slot please email me!

Have a restful evening!  We are going to have a HOWLING good time tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

April 2, 2020

Hi Friends!! It was great to be able to touch base with so many of you this week!  I am so sorry I missed chatting with some of you! I&#...