FYI...
We will be going on a walk to the community ravine and gardens tomorrow afternoon with our buddies for an autumn project.
Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
April 2, 2020
Hi Friends!! It was great to be able to touch base with so many of you this week! I am so sorry I missed chatting with some of you! I...
-
Happy Weekend everyone! Stay warm and safe as it looks like we might be in for some chilly weather these next couple days! Our fieldtrip ...
-
SIGHT WORDS... We are working on knowing our sight words and reading them FAST! Here is the list we are working on this week. Please pr...
-
What a beautiful day for a walk! Our community trip to the Calgary Public Library was a success! Thank you to the wonderful librarians who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment